Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be shrewd signing but his age is an issue coming back to the Premier League. Can't completely ignore that factor.

He's 33, No spring chicken but not ancient and it was only just over 12 months ago we all wanted him to stay as he was clearly one of our best players.

It's not like 3 years have passed. He was playing fine for Barca, I don't see any reason why he can't come back a year after leaving and play well

Like I said before, if he had been gone a few years then I'd be thinking we should let it be, but it's only been a year. I've no doubt he has a good season or two in him.

He's 33, No spring chicken but not ancient and it was only just over 12 months ago we all wanted him to stay as he was clearly one of our best players.

It's not like 3 years has passed. He was playing fine for Barca, I don't see any reason why he can't come back a year after leaving and play well

Like I said before, if he had been gone a few years then I'd be thinking we should let it be, but it's only been a year. I've no doubt he has a good season or two in him.
He has retired from International Football which may help with his longevity but going off what happened in the latter part of his Barcelona Gundo has started to slow down significantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.