Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has retired from International Football which may help with his longevity but going off what happened in the latter part of his Barcelona Gundo has started to slow down significantly.
Did he? I don’t watch them but I never saw that reported, and I also thought he was in the premier league team of the season?

Did he? I don’t watch them but I never saw that reported, and I also thought he was in the premier league team of the season?
Barcelona supporters had noticed that side when watching him. He is still an older head but we are not the short in that department either.

There's some wierd FIFA style intterpretations of positions going on here. We play with two central attacking midfieldrs and Gundo plays as one of them. Same as KDB, Kovecic and Foden. He played a couple of times as a holding midfielder and many thought one of those lost us the champions league final

He didn't play as a holding midfielder. They didn't actually use one.

They played him in centre mid but the idea was to have 6 attacking players rather than having someone do the Rodri/Fernandinho role. Try and just overload Chelsea.

Annoyingly a Fernandinho tactical foul would have worked wonders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.