Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has retired from International Football and the flip side is Modric is still part of the Croatian set up.
Depends what country you represent really though
He has got Musiala and Writz hot on his heels ( plus some I’m not aware of no doubt).
Croatia may not have someone that creative coming through

Posters going on about him being “tired”.

Carrying on like his fitness regime consists of 3 sit ups, a family bag of Quavers, 18 pints with a load of old Irish fellas and sleeping on some couch in Gorton.

He’s an experienced, intelligent professional who knows how to manage himself. As are Pep and the rest of the staff who look after the players’ health.

Man won’t be getting “tired”

Last edited:
Many players have knocked international footy on the head but had plenty of life in them.
Gundo is returning to a more intense pace. He may be used longer than he should with injuries and suspensions we do get. The first example is last season with Rodri's suspension and De Bruyne's early lengthy injury.

Posters going on about him being “tired”.

Carrying on like his fitness regime consists of 3 sit ups, a family bag of Quavers, 18 pints with a load of old Irish fellas and sleeping on some couch in Gorton.

He’s an experienced, intelligent professional who knows his to manage himself. As is Pep and the rest of the staff.

Man won’t be getting “tired”
uses football intelligence (time and space) to maximise his efficiency

Just want to drop in and let you all know how much I absolutely loathe that reshad mouthpiece idiot. I know he’s simply an aggregator but the amount of dog shit that comes out of that account is rage inducing

Depends what country you represent really though
He has got Musiala and Writz hot on his heels ( plus some I’m not aware of no doubt).
Croatia may not have someone that creative coming through
If Modric was still playing in the Premier League he would of retired from International Football by now. It is not the most highly technical league but physically it is still a lot more demanding than La Liga which it is not a significantly weak league either to be fair either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.