Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posters going on about him being “tired”.

Carrying on like his fitness regime consists of 3 sit ups, a family bag of Quavers, 18 pints with a load of old Irish fellas and sleeping on some couch in Gorton.

He’s an experienced, intelligent professional who knows how to manage himself. As is Pep and the rest of the staff.

Man won’t be getting “tired”
Still would be exposed with a quicker midfield.

Still would be exposed with a quicker midfield.

He won’t be getting exposed either.

He’s too fucking intelligent.

Fucking hell Ray. Imagine the phone call from Pep.

“Hi mate, fancy 2 years of being absolutely fucking exhausted? I’ll also throw in 2 years of being exposed to fuck as well. What you saying?”.

He has retired from International Football which may help with his longevity but going off what happened in the latter part of his Barcelona Gundo has started to slow down significantly.
So you never watched the Euros then?
Barcelona is not Pep or Messi Barca.
Gundo is still Gundo.
He was never fast physically to ever think he has slowed down. His footballing brain is far faster than most.
But some people are not able to see that. Maybe you are one of those? That’s not a dig by the way, some people can and some people can’t.
I see a great squad player, with an amazing footballing brain, that can offer unbelievable cover for one of the best players in the world, can lead from the front, can coach and inspire our younger squad players, that has won it all, loves Manchester, loves City, signed on the back of an horrendous injury but wanted to play for our City, won a treble, helped the homeless and is a very fine footballer.
If you see someone that has started to slow down and maybe not for us, I see differently. Time will tell.
CTID

If we think logically about this, the UK for all its downsides it still a bloody good place to live, especially for a person in the football industry.

Gundo can have a long term future at city not just in a playing capacity.

So you never watched the Euros then?
Barcelona is not Pep or Messi Barca.
Gundo is still Gundo.
He was never fast physically to ever think he has slowed down. His footballing brain is far faster than most.
But some people are not able to see that. Maybe you are one of those? That’s not a dig by the way, some people can and some people can’t.
I see a great squad player, with an amazing footballing brain, that can offer unbelievable cover for one of the best players in the world, can lead from the front, can coach and inspire our younger squad players, that has won it all, loves Manchester, loves City, signed on the back of an horrendous injury but wanted to play for our City, won a treble, helped the homeless and is a very fine footballer.
If you see someone that has started to slow down and maybe not for us, I see differently. Time will tell.
CTID
The Premier League is still a fast pace league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.