Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoil sport. I was just reaching the vinegar strokes.

There is no doubt a collective excitement and am accrued belief it will happen based on a number of different bits.

But not seen one outright claim that the title change is based on, was more what I meant. Might have missed it.

Gundo had 2 very bad injuries which sidelined him for 18 months?…haven’t checked that, just an estimate…views on this? Does that now work in his favour in terms of prolonging his career?

Absolutely. With that and not being a regular starter for any team until he was in his 20s, in 'football years' he's probably about 30/31.

Gundo had 2 very bad injuries which sidelined him for 18 months?…haven’t checked that, just an estimate…views on this? Does that now work in his favour in terms of prolonging his career?
We can only judge on what we see, so in that respect the injuries haven't affected his playing career or longevity. He has the appearances & medal success to back it up too.

The thing I'd be wondering about is.....

If he has agreed to return to us, has he been given assurances re the way the legal cases are looking? I'm sure Pep is being kept fully informed. Will he have told Ilkay something to reassure him. Or am I adding 2 + 2, and getting (11)5?

The thing I'd be wondering about is.....

If he has agreed to return to us, has he been given assurances re the way the legal cases are looking? I'm sure Pep is being kept fully informed. Will he have told Ilkay something to reassure him. Or am I adding 2 + 2, and getting (11)5?

Guess it depends on how long he is signing on for. But yes, valid point.

Nobody ever really goes there, do they. If we don't sign someone, it is because the charges might go against us. But when we do sign someone, or they extend, nobody ever mentions comfort over the charges.

If you actually thought about what you post before coming out with any old bullshit, you'd know this account (Tony) is actually very much in the know and well respected on here by fellow blues.
Chancer who rehashes other people's stuff. He might get the odd steer, and in fairness donates his blue tick cash to charity, but he is not ITK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.