Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing I'd be wondering about is.....

If he has agreed to return to us, has he been given assurances re the way the legal cases are looking? I'm sure Pep is being kept fully informed. Will he have told Ilkay something to reassure him. Or am I adding 2 + 2, and getting (11)5?
I really dont think Pep or the players care about this as much as some thing.

Whats the worse that happens, we are given fines, relegations and everything else. They get to tear up their contract and walk away. No lose scenario for them really.

Guess it depends on how long he is signing on for. But yes, valid point.

Nobody ever really goes there, do they. If we don't sign someone, it is because the charges might go against us. But when we do sign someone, or they extend, nobody ever mentions comfort over the charges.

I want to see him score a late winner to see us lift the John Stones paint trophy in league 2

Just realised we've got two extra Champions League games to play this year. No wonder we're suddenly expanding the squad.

What's Vimpto?
The mancunian pronunciation of Vimto.
The thing I'd be wondering about is.....

If he has agreed to return to us, has he been given assurances re the way the legal cases are looking? I'm sure Pep is being kept fully informed. Will he have told Ilkay something to reassure him. Or am I adding 2 + 2, and getting (11)5?
Well considering we keep hearing 'pundits' saying the reason we haven't signed anyone (erm savinho) is because we're going to League 2 (exact words from one ex red dickhead on tv) then I'd say if Gundo comes in then I'm sure we're good.

Absolutely Pep knows what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.