Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the game but haven't seen the highlights since then. Brings back good memories and thanks for sharing : )
It’s the closest thing I’ve ever seen/heard of what it was actually like on the day.

I reckon those five minutes were the most mental and loudest I’ve ever experienced in a football stadium. With the experience and knowledge we had of Horlock+Dickov, Džeko+Agüero and many other big comebacks over the last decade, we all knew what was brewing.

I’d love to be able to see those Arabic comms again.

Why doesn't this surprise me?

Brokelona FC: More than a club: A hostage taking club..

Welcome new players. You will be made miserable and tortured by social media personalities non stop. No one can leave until we get paid for your release!

I hate others more (but only just), but there’s a case to say that Barcelona are the most despicable club in Europe. Can’t stand em me!

Fernandinho played centre back that day because we literally had nobody else, Laporte played too with a fucked knee. I think the only defender we had on the bench was Ake that day who was also only back from injury.
Still had to sub Fernadindho at half time rather than leave him on.

Why doesn't this surprise me?

Brokelona FC: More than a club: A hostage taking club..

Welcome new players. You will be made miserable and tortured by social media personalities non stop. No one can leave until we get paid for your release!

What a sham of a club the whole romantic notion of great weather and a great club is an absolute myth other than the weather you wouldn’t touch them with a barge pole,players need their heads examining going to that joke of a club..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.