Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this does go through, I wonder what will happen to Nunes. He was effectively Gundogan's replacement and already struggling for game time
Pep wants to allegedly try Nunes at RB. He could try RW as well. I guess we shall see ;).

It is far from contrary. A 33 year returning to a Physical league isn't the wisest of moves.

James Milner is 38 not blessed with pace but is still savvy enough to a job in the PL so why the hell you think a far superior player technically and five years younger can’t is way beyond my comprehension either that or you are on a bit of a WUM session.

Only used one vs Chelsea despite it being a tricky game.
I think the point you are trying to make about Guardiola not using substitutions doesn't really add up, If he only made 1 substitute then so be it, We won the game 2-0 and absolutely cruising the last 30 minutes or so bar a chance from Jackson.

Either way, The last 4 years in a row he's got his tactics and substitutions spot on, The league table doesn't lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.