Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wrong about Kun, I always thought he’d do a tour of the big clubs but he stayed and built us into one of them. I hope I’m wrong, I just get the feeling Haaland will be too big of a draw for Madrid for them to go all out for him.

If Haaland so ends his days here then happy days. The elite clubs though, which we now are, they do tend to have the elite players hop around.

Its Barcelona you have to worry about, the plan is for them to get Haaland there in a couple of years to do a Messi vs Cr7 part 2, now with mbappe and Haaland. If Barcelona is still broke by then, then maybe he joins madrid but with mbappe there its unlikely

Personally i think he can stay until hes old but he wants his balon d'ors, which means that the champions league is Haalands priority

Is this actually likely to happen?

200w.gif

Just watched the arsenal fan lee gunner on his YouTube channel.
Going on about Gundogen possibly coming back to us, which he says makes us a certainty to win the league again.
Also said how much he rates our club and our fan base, makes a pleasant surprise reading that from an arsenal fan.
Thinking he may have banged his head or something.

We've had this shit since the takeover. Silva and Aguero were leaving the moment they joined. Bernardo's been leaving for about four years. Now Haaland is the same. The reality is that the only player that had his head turned by another big club was Leroy Sane. Literally everyone else has left basically by mutual consent towards the end of their career.
We are a different sized club now mate and we have the prize fish. For every Haaland we might get one of the other elite clubs players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.