Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re dead right. It’s Likkle City syndrome.

We look after players and treat them properly. This is the “holistic” approach that lots on here couldn’t understand back when we quoted it. It’s why we keep all our world class players.
I might be being misunderstood here, Dave. I don’t mean Haaland will look for bigger things.
Think Ronaldo. He went from United to Madrid and to Juventus. Back when United were winners.
We are amongst those clubs now. The coup players want to come to us. They may also want to tour the clubs we are amongst, too. In return we get players from those clubs.

I might be wording it wrong but I’m praising us as a club who is now amongst this biggest in Europe.

I hope both parties don't come to regret this.
I love Gundo but he's taken 12 months playing in a far less physical league and he did it for a reason.
Great to have him on board to help out younger players, and work on his coaching, but his minutes may be lower than some on here anticipate.

Just watched the arsenal fan lee gunner on his YouTube channel.
Going on about Gundogen possibly coming back to us, which he says makes us a certainty to win the league again.
Also said how much he rates our club and our fan base, makes a pleasant surprise reading that from an arsenal fan.
Thinking he may have banged his head or something.
Lee gunner is a breathe of (accurate) fresh air in a smog of bollox from other clubs fans

I love Gundo but he's taken 12 months playing in a far less physical league and he did it for a reason.
Great to have him on board to help out younger players, and work on his coaching, but his minutes may be lower than some on here anticipate.

Stop reading @RayCITD's posts :)

Lee gunner is a breathe of (accurate) fresh air in a smog of bollox from other clubs fans
He's actually really good, He gives City the utmost respect every single time and he really enjoys watching City as in the football that we play.

I seen him speaking about Savio last week, He was disappointed he went off at half time because he enjoys watching really good footballers.

Breath of fresh air compared to all the other morons.

He did it because his missus wanted a move, nothing to do with the PL being too physical!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.