Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's actually really good, He gives City the utmost respect every single time and he really enjoys watching City as in the football that we play.

I seen him speaking about Savio last week, He was disappointed he went off at half time because he enjoys watching really good footballers.

Breath of fresh air compared to all the other morons.

He’s a **** in fanny’s clothing.

Its Barcelona you have to worry about, the plan is for them to get Haaland there in a couple of years to do a Messi vs Cr7 part 2, now with mbappe and Haaland. If Barcelona is still broke by then, then maybe he joins madrid but with mbappe there its unlikely

Personally i think he can stay until hes old but he wants his balon d'ors, which means that the champions league is Haalands priority
The words pot, haven't, piss, in and got come to mind. Haarland isn't going anywhere near Barcelona. We are here talking about how Barca can't keep hold of Ilkay Gundogan. In what world do they afford Earling Haaland? They are spending the TV monies they have now so I don't know where the money to pay and sign Earling would come from. They are on a slippery slope financially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.