Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope both parties don't come to regret this.
I love Gundo but he's taken 12 months playing in a far less physical league and he did it for a reason.
Great to have him on board to help out younger players, and work on his coaching, but his minutes may be lower than some on here anticipate.
He did it for his missus…

He's actually really good, He gives City the utmost respect every single time and he really enjoys watching City as in the football that we play.

I seen him speaking about Savio last week, He was disappointed he went off at half time because he enjoys watching really good footballers.

Breath of fresh air compared to all the other morons.
Agreed. He hasn't bought into the bullshit peddled by just about every other mouth breather on YT. Compare and contrast to the Forest fan, or the talking thumb.

You’re dead right. It’s Likkle City syndrome.

We look after players and treat them properly. This is the “holistic” approach that lots on here couldn’t understand back when we quoted it. It’s why we keep all our world class players.
We are the best team as well. They are hurting so bad and it continues happily.

An Ice Cream Wafer.
An Ice Cream Oyster
A 99.
A Screwball.
A Cornet.
A Rocket.
Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.