Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the competitions we are in, Gundo will get his fair share of games. I think Rodri may get rested more this season and add into the mix injuries and suspensions, he will get plenty of game time.

gundog and kova as a cover to rodri sounds great to me

Pep hoping for a last hurrah with this

The fact this is your first City-related post (others have been rags and England) for months fills me with joy.

It’s affected you that much that we’ve got world class players ringing us to return - players that have hurt you in the past - while you’re throwing money at PSG’s back-ups is a thing of beauty.

The fact this is your first City-related post (others have been rags and England) for months fills me with joy.

It’s affected you that much that we’ve got world class players ringing us to return - players that have hurt you in the past - while you’re throwing money at PSG’s back-ups is a thing of beauty.
Barely been posting tbf. Enjoying the summer!

Breaking news "standard club refusal to comment on speculation happens again"

SSN with the scoop of the century there. Can't be long before they're shutdown now surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.