Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

s-l1600.jpg

With all the competitions we are in, Gundo will get his fair share of games. I think Rodri may get rested more this season and add into the mix injuries and suspensions, he will get plenty of game time.
Correctissimo.

A calm experienced head in a team of youngsters for certain cup games.

He'll know his own limitations regarding the number of games he can play in a 70 game season.

What an example, and on field coach,for Rico, Nico, Ossy and the academy lads.

An academy coach or CFG coach of the future ??

That is the rare occasion he really changes things. There have been countless times where you think Pep should make changes but he does leave his starting line up to change things around. Especiall in the Premier League.He doesn't even rotate Rodri.
KDB and Bobb coming on against Newcastle away when we were 2-1 down and they both scored and won 3-2.

Bringing on Phil Foden away at Sheff Utd when it was 1-1 with 5 mins to play, Foden set up Rodri for his goal and we won 2-1.

Or

Being 1-0 down to both West Ham and Luton away at HT, Not making any changes until we go ahead in both games.

Pep knows when we need changes and when to keep things as they are.

Sentimental reasons aside it doesn't really make sense with the current personnel we have. If we were that short then for the short term it would be ideal but we will still have to look for a Gundo replacement along with KDB as well.

City still has a small squad and Rodri can not be the gamble we win every season

But it isn't rarely is it as he made subs in 57 of 59 games there nothing rare about that.

There's literally no way anything 97% can be described as rare.
I’d be fuming if I worked 57 days out of 59 and my performance review said ‘rarely shows up for work’!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.