Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said after 65 minutes he was fucked! But yes he did well and age is only a number.
Still needs plenty of energy for the Premier League as well as the extra bit of Football Intellegence that Gundo has undoubtable still has. We have plenty of older heads already in the sqaud who helped us during last season (barring the FA Cup Final)

He said after 65 minutes he was fucked! But yes he did well and age is only a number.

Well Vardy had no pre season, it was only decided a few days ago he would be in the squad. He was half fit really.

Even at 37, Vardy is as fit as a fiddle when he's got himself match fit

Gundo is only 33, it's not that old

Media are saying WHY sign him back... Because we can and he's loved

Yes, game time could be a problem, But again Rodri is not Superman and if there is one City player who needs to be protected from burnout so we can get many more years out of him it is Rodri.

Simple answers to media, Fuck off and what do you know
Would love nothing more than for him to come on in a game and bags a brace ..

That is the rare occasion he really changes things. There have been countless times where you think Pep should make changes but he does leave his starting line up to change things around. Especiall in the Premier League.He doesn't even rotate Rodri.
4 in a row. 6 in 7.

I know that hurts you. Really really hurts you. Not cos you’re a rag. Sadly, I believe you are a City fan. You’re just one of those fans that every club has to suffer.
You’d rather be seen as erudite, arrogant, and contrary for contrary’s sake. Just because.

Sad really. The rest of us are enjoying being a City fan these last few years, but it seems to offend you somehow.

Get used to it. We aren’t going away. The days of being the cool kid in the pub supporting a shit team like City are over. They aren’t coming back.
Unlike Gundogan. Gundogan is coming back. Probably help us to another title, maybe a double, possibly a treble.

It’s great being a blue but you have to get over yourself and let the good times in.

Well Vardy had no pre season, it was only decided a few days ago he would be in the squad. He was half fit really.

Even at 37, Vardy is as fit as a fiddle when he's got himself match fit

Gundo is only 33, it's not that old
Oh yeah I agree. Gundo ran more than any Barca player last year, was in La Liga team of the season and their best player.

Fair play to Vardy he’s a great player. Loves a Red Bull!

Wait, you're wrong.
I am not that wrong. There were plenty of signs during Gundo's last season he was struggling with the intensity of the Premier League. We didn't offer him an extra year on his contract.
Countless times ‘YOU’ think but you haven’t won countless titles, so I’d leave it to the man who has. FYI have a read of this book or either of Marti’s two other books if you think Pep doesn’t make tactical subs.

View attachment 128935
There are plenty of others who thought Pep should make more match changes I and have stated Pep rarely makes subs and said it wasn't necessary in the Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.