Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 in a row. 6 in 7.

I know that hurts you. Really really hurts you. Not cos you’re a rag. Sadly, I believe you are a City fan. You’re just one of those fans that every club has to suffer.
You’d rather be seen as erudite, arrogant, and contrary for contrary’s sake. Just because.

Sad really. The rest of us are enjoying being a City fan these last few years, but it seems to offend you somehow.

Get used to it. We aren’t going away. The days of being the cool kid in the pub supporting a shit team like City are over. They aren’t coming back.
Unlike Gundogan. Gundogan is coming back. Probably help us to another title, maybe a double, possibly a treble.

It’s great being a blue but you have to get over yourself and let the good times in.
I don't do sentimental signings that is all. If it improves us signifcantly fine but I don't think so with the current midfielders we currently have. Kova had an excellent game vs Chelsea and the rest of the Midfield overcame the test of not having Rodri in the side as well. The issue is we still have to replace the likes of KDB, Walker, possibly Ederson, Bernardo and now Gundo

Vardy isn't a midfielder whose one of the requirements is still have to have full mobility.
He’s almost 5 years younger than James Milner who played in midfield for an excellent Brighton team at the weekend, alongside Danny Welbeck, who’s the same age and scored their second goal, he’s almost 3 years younger than JFE who started for the rags last week.
Other players who started last week who are older than Gundo include, Ben Mee, Idrissa Gueye, Michael Antonio, and Craig Dawson.
He’s 8 years younger than Pepe who played for Portugal in the Euros, he’d be 20th on a list of oldest players in Spain and, as someone has already posted, he’s 6 years younger than Modric,
I think there’s plenty of miles left in Gundo yet particularly given the fact that speed and/or physicality have never been a part of his game.

I don't do sentimental signings that is all. If it improves us signifcantly fine but I don't think so with the current midfielders we currently have. Kova had an excellent game vs Chelsea and the rest of the Midfield overcame the test of not having Rodri in the side as well.
If we do another treble, you’d moan we conceded too much.

That is the rare occasion he really changes things. There have been countless times where you think Pep should make changes but he does leave his starting line up to change things around. Especiall in the Premier League.He doesn't even rotate Rodri.
Not only have you dug a hole but you`ve used a fucking JCB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.