Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't do sentimental signings that is all. If it improves us signifcantly fine but I don't think so with the current midfielders we currently have. Kova had an excellent game vs Chelsea and the rest of the Midfield overcame the test of not having Rodri in the side as well. The issue is we still have to replace the likes of KDB, Walker, possibly Ederson, Bernardo and now Gundo
So you don't seem to believe any of the youth in the squad can step up? KDB, Walker, Bernardo all have youth players now shadowing them this season (well until Bobbs injury). Personally you seem like your playing devil's advocate in your response to the potential transfer. GUNDO will be the difference between "almost" & "winning" this season I feel it in my bones. And I'm sure we will be planning ahead for seasons to come so chill ya' beans.....

He's our 2nd highest goal scorer in our history behind Aguero.

Aguero 260 goals
Sterling 131 goals
If he'd have taken half his chances he'd have scored another 100 goals.

He lost interest and motivation.

Great business to rip £47.5million from chavski who's fans also don't rate him !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.