Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. There are certain principles to uphold at a club of our size and magnitude, and I believe this should be one of them. Nunes was the Gundogan replacement and he's still far from being bedded in properly.
Oh FFS, I swear some people on here would rather be right and watch things collapse just so they can say, "Look at me, I'm very clever."

Just get behind it you moaning Margaret!

I will be happy to see Gundo back. Watched some Barca's games and Germany, despite his age, he is still very good. Read reports he personally contacted Pep for a return, so he still has the desire to continue winning trophies.

Key thing for me is how often is he expecting to play and how often are we going to play him.

I do wonder if any of our midfielders will suffer in game time because of it, namely Nunes or McAtee.

Imagine the length of the deal is the only thing stopping Gundo saying yes right now.

Fingers crossed he gives the green light today
Get him on the coaching staff later as a sweetener, he certainly seems intelligent enough, if Kompany can get the Munich gig why not Gundo for City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.