Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this forum. We were buzzing yesterday but today his legs have gone and it’s the wrong thing to do. Genuinely think we could talk ourselves out of a Pep extension if it ever gets announced.

I've come to accept that there are certain people on here who can't differentiate between thinking we're making the wrong decision and worrying that we are.

There's never a good reason. Just "oooh, I don't know about this."

I will be happy to see Gundo back. Watched some Barca's games and Germany, despite his age, he is still very good. Read reports he personally contacted Pep for a return, so he still has the desire to continue winning trophies.

Key thing for me is how often is he expecting to play and how often are we going to play him.

I do wonder if any of our midfielders will suffer in game time because of it, namely Nunes or McAtee.
More games this year and we're gonna inevitably pick up injuries which he can cover. Modric 39 next month and still contributing.
Makes sense with him phased into coaching

Posters going on about him being “tired”.

Carrying on like his fitness regime consists of 3 sit ups, a family bag of Quavers, 18 pints with a load of old Irish fellas and sleeping on some couch in Gorton.

He’s an experienced, intelligent professional who knows how to manage himself. As are Pep and the rest of the staff who look after the players’ health.

Man won’t be getting “tired”
Well said.

34 in October. 34 in 2024 is not what 34 was in 2014. He'll be more than fine.

Heard of Bockwurst and Bratwurst, but wtf is Weisswurst?
You need to taste it :)
With pretzel, sweet mustard and wheat beer.

Weißwurst [ˈvaɪsvʊɐ̯st], literally 'white sausage'; Bavarian: Weißwuascht) is a traditional Bavarian sausage made from minced veal and pork back bacon. It is usually flavored with parsley, lemon, mace, onions, ginger and cardamom, although there are some variations.

Attachments

• weißwrust.jpg
    weißwrust.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.