Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
You make the most wonderful pasties and I`m talking about the real mccoy ones Kaz. Always eating em when we used to holiday in Newquay love. A thing of beauty.
One of the best things about West Coast Mainline from Piccadilly to Euston is that there is a West Cornwall Pastie shop at each end. I remember coming back from the Watford final and managed to get the last pastie just ahead of Danny Fanzone. He wasn't too displeased and I'm glad to report nobody got a slap.

Doing great fella, hope all's good with you and Mrs V glad the seasons back on, glad the scum are still scum, great that Mr Whippy is comin' home.

So yeah...all is good :)
Yeah, we’re both well, thanks.

I’m loving it that the Gündog is on his way back and really looking forward to the challenges ahead.

Oooooouch.
No it's true. I hated that dirge of a tune from 1973 ( I was mid teens). I think they were ' discovered ' on Opportunity Knocks or New Faces type show (younger Blues as yer ma n pa). I always thought Di Lee ( the girl) was surplus to requirements, as really only voice can be heard is Lenny Peters.

Song is apt for my Gundo, but I don't want to hear again for another half century! ( I won't be around then....).

Wilkommen Herr Gundo.

Airliners Live are currently live streaming from Manchester Airport, I've no idea if they'll still be streaming when Gundo arrives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.