Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's true. I hated that dirge of a tune from 1973 ( I was mid teens). I think they were ' discovered ' on Opportunity Knocks or New Faces type show (younger Blues as yer ma n pa). I always thought Di Lee ( the girl) was surplus to requirements, as really only voice can be heard is Lenny Peters.

Song is apt for my Gundo, but I don't want to hear again for another half century! ( I won't be around then....).

Wilkommen Herr Gundo.

It's a classic only bettered by Rene and Renata's "Save your love my darling save your love."

Here it is. I reckon a welcome committee singing both these songs to Gundo and his missus when the plane lands seals the deal.....lol!!!

Last edited:
You make the most wonderful pasties and I`m talking about the real mccoy ones Kaz. Always eating em when we used to holiday in Newquay love. A thing of beauty.
Rowe's are the best bought pasties I’ve had, and I used to have one every Thursday for my dinner..

However, they’re not a patch on my Mum’s.

Honestly I can't think of a better signing than this that we could have realistically made. I've not felt like this since we re-signed SWP all those years ago. A true club legend returning!

Hopefully when the window closes they do the Captain's vote like they did last season, and Gundo is voted back to his rightful position.

Didn't get chance to watch him play for Barca last season, but judging by what a few of their fans have said on reddit, he was their best midfielder last season.

Honestly I can't think of a better signing than this that we could have realistically made. I've not felt like this since we re-signed SWP all those years ago. A true club legend returning!

Hopefully when the window closes they do the Captain's vote like they did last season, and Gundo is voted back to his rightful position.

Didn't get chance to watch him play for Barca last season, but judging by what a few of their fans have said on reddit, he was their best midfielder last season.
Me too. Am as made up as I was with re KDB, Erling, Dave and Sergio. Oh and Jack for other reasons...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.