Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, this is what a bit of jiggling with AI came up with. I'm never sure wether things like this risk crossing the line into racial stereotyping.... it was just a bit of fun.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 77
21 shirt should have been retired after el mago left.
Nah. I hate that when clubs retire shirts - unless it’s for a player deceased.

Birmingham City should have been expelled from existence when they retired Bellingham’s number. Stupid cunts.

Kevin spits his dummy out when he’s subbed. I don’t think Kevin is ready to accept he can’t play as often as he would like.

We will end up with Gundo and Kevin signing two year deals. Pep playing them much more than we imagined and Foden being pushed out wide. Bernardo being pushed back out on the right, effecting Savios minutes. And to top it off, Rico won’t get a chance to play in midfield for the foreseeable future.
On the bright side... Kevin and Gundo will probably suffer a few months out this season with soft tissue injuries, hence solving your issues above.

Every cloud... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.