Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
No joking. Not winding you up, just informing you as to how you come across in the transfer forum.
You do come across that at times as well. I am positive and you can't deny that. As I said a couple of I am against signing for the sake of it and that includes sentimental ones. I am only telling as it is.

You do come across that at times as well. I am positive and you can't deny that. As I said a couple of I am against signing for the sake of it and that includes sentimental ones. I am only telling as it is to me, but as fact, without evidence.
I have done, for sure, but have tried to stop that side as much as I can.

It’s fine to have a difference of opinion. It’s not fine to repeat it ad nauseam without backing it up.

Anyway, this won’t get anywhere so let’s leave it to leave it.

I have done, for sure, but have tried to stop that side as much as I can.

It’s fine to have a difference of opinion. It’s not fine to repeat it ad nauseam without backing it up.

Anyway, this won’t get anywhere so let’s leave it to leave it.
Fair enough I agree to disagree with signings for the sake of it especially sentimental ones. Against is not the correct word as it means I am going completely against the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.