Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Food & wine are great in Tast - been a few times! Taken Spanish guests & they love it!
Only been in once, with a local mate and a big loud American over for a City game, but loved it nevertheless - great place!

he was fucked when he left, god knows what he's like now.
Yeah the useless ****, He only scored 2 important goals at home to Leeds, 2 away at Everton, Won us the FA Cup with 2 goals and to top off the complete shit show the last thing he done was lift the European Cup.

I'd hate to see what he would of been like if he wasn't "fucked".

Yeah the useless ****, He only scored 2 important goals at home to Leeds, 2 away at Everton, Won us the FA Cup with 2 goals and to top off the complete shit show the last thing he done was lift the European Cup.

I'd hate to see what he would have been like if he wasn't "fucked".
Created the most chances in La Liga last season and ran more than all his Barca teammates.

He was only second in expected assists though. Just behind Savinho.

Created the most chances in La Liga last season and ran more than all his Barca teammates.

He was only second in expected assists though. Just behind Savinho.
According to numerous posters on here Gundo is on his death bed.

He's 33.
He's finished.
He can't run.
He won't be able for the Premier League.

It's funny that most of these comments are from the same people who want us to spunk £100m on Bruno Guimares...I wouldn't let him clean Gundos boots ffs

La Liga isn't a weak league but Gundo is still coming back to a more intense league. Whether he can sustain it for another season is still up for debate. I get the excitement but cut me some slack on this. It is the same posters baiting me. Please stop it. If you really want to take the piss out of me keep it to PM's. I can debate without the digs.

Last edited:
According to numerous posters on here Gundo is on his death bed.

He's 33.
He's finished.
He can't run.
He won't be able for the Premier League.

It's funny that most of these comments are from the same people who want us to spunk £100m on Bruno Guimares...I wouldn't let him clean Gundos boots ffs
On top of that, he’ll play less this season, giving him more recovery time and have the ball more, meaning intensity will be similar to Barca.

He’s never been an elite athlete. His brain is what makes him world class.

I’d keep Gundogan here until his legs actually fall apart. He’d then be about the same as Bruno G.

La Liga isn't a weak league but Gundo is still coming back to a more intense league. Aside from that he has retired from international football.
Fuck me, Ray. You're a real doomer on this. Has Gundo stabbed you in the face with a Mr Whiply flake or something? I really cannot understand how you and a few others are so against us re signing him. I'm absolutely made up by this happening and can't wait to be their to greet him on Saturday.

Fuck me, Ray. You're a real doomer on this. Has Gundo stabbed you in the face with a Mr Whiply flake or something? I really cannot understand how you and a few others are so against us re signing him. I'm absolutely made up by this happening and can't wait to be their to greet him on Saturday
No he left on a high and we got the very best out of him and as a club we know when to let go of our stars. He was one of my favourites but again it is time to move on and time for fresher ideas. I am being a little realistic and completely honest on this. If there was a real need for Gundo's return then I would be a little more excited with this. We don't need an extra older head especially with the current seniors we still have.

Last edited:
he was fucked when he left, god knows what he's like now.
I wouldn't go as far as that but he was showing little signs of decline even with his overall output that season. To be fair to Gundo he has retired from International Football which gives him a little time to rest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.