Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumping to conclusions? We signed him on a free for A SEASON. Everyone with any sense knows he's not being signed to play anywhere near starting minutes or be some kind of stand alone savior. It's just so tired to see someone continually bursting the balloons when so many here for once have been upbeat, excited and actually unified.

Find some joy in life or at least stand in the shadows whilst others enjoy a little sunshine FFS.
I’ve put the tit on ignore. Sick to death of reading the same miserable boring shite post after fucking post, no variation, no humour. No more for me

I don't take pleasure in it and it not shitting on people's parade at all. You are jumping to conclusions on this. Gundo was one of my favourites and I have defended him on this forum over the years but as I replied BMR (assuming you are not the same poster I am replying to) he has had his time for me as a player and this is just a tad too sentimental.

Oh right. Because he was the best player in La Liga last season and created more chances than anyone else in the entire league. And you feel free to list some of the creative players currently playing in that league.

Oh and the greatest manager in the history of professional football contacted him within moments of hearing he was avaliable in order to convince him to sign for the club.

This is the guy who let Hart, Kompany, Silva, Fernandinho and Aguero walk instead of retiring here and you're concerned about City being too sentimental

I’ve put the tit on ignore. Sick to death of reading the same miserable boring shite post after fucking post, no variation, no humour. No more for me
He’s gone over to the John Stones thread now trying to wind me up. But I am Zen, I am calm, I am going to the Etihad in 2 days time to see the City boys. So he can go and take a running jump. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.