Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team for Ipswich leaked

...................Gunderson.................
Gunker Gunias Gunji Gundial
......................Gundri.....................
Gundinho Gunardo Gunden Gunku
....................Guunland..................

Subs from...
Gundega
Gunake
Gundones
Gunwis
Gundovic
Gundaleash
Gundatee
Gunes
Gundogan
Collymore hasn't had much to say on this deal.
Maybe he's Gundoggin.

Gundo returning home is a news worth celebrating millions times over. I know that all such returns never pan out the way everyone hopes and expects. I am no fortune teller but gut feeling that in this case it will be a success and I have my reasons too.

Gundo was one of the best midfielders in La Liga in an under-performing Barca side.
He was let down by his Barca teammates multiple times during the season.
At the Euros, he was the second best player in a gung-ho German team playing pacey and aggressive football.
He is older but an intelligent guy who remains a big game player and will help us a lot in the later part of the season.
He knows the system and the team inside out and will fit in as he never left.

I always recall the 3-3 draw at the Bernabeu last season, Real subbed a tiring Kroos with a fresh Modric after 70 minutes and he just changed the tempo of the game, within minutes Real equalized too. Gundo gives us that option. Even if he or Kevin or Kova don't start, we know that we have somebody world class sitting on the bench, ready to come and change the game. Plus, he puts fear in rivals just because of his reputation as a "Clutch".

This is a win-win for all the parties involved. Watching him play last season in La-liga and the Euros, it was apparent that he has a lot to give. And thankfully both the sides saw that grass is not always greener on the other side and his return is imminent.

Gundo returning home is a news worth celebrating millions times over. I know that all such returns never pan out the way everyone hopes and expects. I am no fortune teller but gut feeling that in this case it will be a success and I have my reasons too.

Gundo was one of the best midfielders in La Liga in an under-performing Barca side.
He was let down by his Barca teammates multiple times during the season.
At the Euros, he was the second best player in a gung-ho German team playing pacey and aggressive football.
He is older but an intelligent guy who remains a big game player and will help us a lot in the later part of the season.
He knows the system and the team inside out and will fit in as he never left.

I always recall the 3-3 draw at the Bernabeu last season, Real subbed a tiring Kroos with a fresh Modric after 70 minutes and he just changed the tempo of the game, within minutes Real equalized too. Gundo gives us that option. Even if he or Kevin or Kova don't start, we know that we have somebody world class sitting on the bench, ready to come and change the game. Plus, he puts fear in rivals just because of his reputation as a "Clutch".

This is a win-win for all the parties involved. Watching him play last season in La-liga and the Euros, it was apparent that he has a lot to give. And thankfully both the sides saw that grass is not always greener on the other side and his return is imminent.

This. A fantastic reunion that sets us up for number 5 in a row. I feel more confident now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.