Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the closest thing I’ve ever seen/heard of what it was actually like on the day.

I reckon those five minutes were the most mental and loudest I’ve ever experienced in a football stadium. With the experience and knowledge we had of Horlock+Dickov, Džeko+Agüero and many other big comebacks over the last decade, we all knew what was brewing.

I’d love to be able to see those Arabic comms again.
Is this the Arabic commentary you're after?

Don’t know if anyone’s ever seen it or knows where it still can be found; but have you ever seen the Arabic commentary (and stadium audio) for this?

The commentator was going bananas, very passionate, but the stadium audio of the fans was incredible. Showed the stark difference between how dubbed down it is on our stations in this country. You could really get a sense of the atmosphere of those five minutes from it.

I had an X post (which had the caption, ‘the best 5 minutes I’ve ever seen in football’ or something) saved in my notes of it but the account deleted the post and I’ve never been able to find the video since.
Just double-posting this.

Is this the Arabic commentary you're after?

This still gives me GOOSEBUMPS. Damn this CITY TEAM IS SO COLD!
The Arab commentator is legendary. I like listening to him comment on goals, even though I do not hear ish, but I know its EPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.