Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOOSEBUMPS
I put the Peter Drury commentary after each of the three goals against Villa put together in a frame in the same style as the Aguero 2012 commentary after he scored. Still hung on my wall next to the Aguero one!

"You'll never see anything like this ever again. Again!"

I put the Peter Drury commentary after each of the three goals against Villa put together in a frame in the same style as the Aguero 2012 commentary after he scored. Still hung on my wall next to the Aguero one!

"You'll never see anything like this ever again. Again!"
Awesome work mate :)

Barcelona fans generally seem unhappy with him leaving as one said he was their best player last season. Read he had the most chances created and was in team of the season but seems typical amateur hour at Barcelona with not paying monies owed, buying players they cannot register, wanting everything for nothing as they are skint then blaming his wages being a reason they are happy to let him go, the wages they gave him to join.
Very hard to take that club seriously anymore
I suppose they got him from City on free so no cash lost there so paid City back with a free to save his wages for Felix purchase.

Their petty cash tin must be full of iou's.

I'm sure Gundo saw how financially vulnerable they are and simply protected his own future with the transfer to the most financially stable he has ever known.

Intelligence to recognize certain income over promised uncertain money juggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.