Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all the euphoria about it being one of the best substitute appearances ever, I had forgotten that the first thing that happened after Gundo came on was that Villa scored again!
Ha just noticed the same, wasn’t the best of starts!

In all the euphoria about it being one of the best substitute appearances ever, I had forgotten that the first thing that happened after Gundo came on was that Villa scored again!

I always remember Jack Grealish being viscerally being sick after running down the tunnel and he could not watch anymore, That is the difference between winners and losers, You have to want it so badly it hurts

As soon as I saw Kev kneeling to tighten his laces I knew we were going to be fine. ;-)
I don't know what it was, but after the first one went in there just appeared to be a feeling go around the stadium like "it's going to be OK, we've got this" and I just knew we'd do what was required. Didn't stop me going mental like everyone else when Mr Whippy tapped the third in. The noise was deafening.

Great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.