Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always remember Jack Grealish being viscerally being sick after running down the tunnel and he could not watch anymore, That is the difference between winners and losers, You have to want it so badly it hurts
which is what pep wants to see again before he puts pen to paper,(do we have the desire again) didnt he describe the players and staff as 'Family' after the chelsea game, he's not walking,he's staying hopfully a 3 year deal incoming

which is what pep wants to see again before he puts pen to paper,(do we have the desire again) didnt he describe the players and staff as 'Family' after the chelsea game, he's not walking,he's staying hopfully a 3 year deal incoming
I think the fans can play a part as well. We all really need to get behind Pep and the team this season more than any other. Hopefully he will just think there is no better place to be.

I always remember Jack Grealish being viscerally being sick after running down the tunnel and he could not watch anymore, That is the difference between winners and losers, You have to want it so badly it hurts

Ha I remember that, he was watching a TV through his fingers with a member of the backroom staff and asking about the Liverpool score. I recollect thinking, welcome to the mad ride that's Manchester City Jack, we've had fucking years of this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.