Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced it's getting called off. Sort of thing Barcelona would do because they can't register Olmo. People getting giddy might just want to take a break.
I see you, another 1/2 empty blue mooner.
Don’t worry, you’re in good company, @RayCTID is on the mic, especially on this thread.
But let me tempt you to the brighter side, the 1/2 full club. You’ll initially find it hard to comprehend but once you’ve allowed your rational side to absorb information, you’ll feel the change in demeanour and life will be good.
So go on, do it for Pep, do it for Gundo, do it for you and fill that glass. You might just like it.
CTID
PS It’s a tactical media release. Maximum coverage and exposure, positive impact on the game Saturday, time for all media content to be released in a methodical manner and time for Gundo to train with his teammates tomorrow and maybe, just maybe, on the bench Saturday or at the very least introduced on the pitch to rapturous applause and positivity on Saturday. Life is good.

which is what pep wants to see again before he puts pen to paper,(do we have the desire again) didnt he describe the players and staff as 'Family' after the chelsea game, he's not walking,he's staying hopfully a 3 year deal incoming
...a
I see you, another 1/2 empty blue mooner.
Don’t worry, you’re in good company, @RayCTID is on the mic, especially on this thread.
But let me tempt you to the brighter side, the 1/2 full club. You’ll initially find it hard to comprehend but once you’ve allowed your rational side to absorb information, you’ll feel the change in demeanour and life will be good.
So go on, do it for Pep, do it for Gundo, do it for you and fill that glass. You might just like it.
CTID
PS It’s a tactical media release. Maximum coverage and exposure, positive impact on the game Saturday, time for all media content to be released in a methodical manner and time for Gundo to train with his teammates tomorrow and maybe, just maybe, on the bench Saturday or at the very least introduced on the pitch to rapturous applause and positivity on Saturday. Life is good.
A 'PR' signing on the pitch @ 2.55 pm Saturday would get some bloody coverage.

Got 'talking' to an arse & vanilla fan this morning, both think this this is the schmartest coup of the summer !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.