Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was always likely to be Friday morning. City always have the same process. Fly in late afternoon, have a meal at that restaurant, do medical media duties Thursday and announced Friday morning usually around 10.

I'm convinced it's getting called off. Sort of thing Barcelona would do because they can't register Olmo. People getting giddy might just want to take a break.

Calm down haha

He's clearly in Manchester and it's happening.

As much of a shit show Barca are, I doubt he would've flown over unless it was nailed on and agreed by all parties, subject to a medical.

Today will just be him doing his medical, they'll be doing a few press things behind the scenes, an interview, photos etc. Ready to roll out tomorrow.

Doesn't matter if it's announced today or tomorrow as long as he's signed by tomorrow midday(I think) he's eligible to be in the squad Saturday. No reason not to be on the bench and hopefully a 15-20 minute cameo. Not like he needs to settle in and we need him up and running as quickly as possible.

I suspect it will be announced before pep does his scheduled pre-match presser around dinner time.

Obviously just not getting announced today. Not a big issue. Doesn’t matter if it’s today, tomorrow, Saturday pre-game or next week as long as it’s done.

He’s quite obviously coming. He’s in Manchester, he’s met with his teammates, he’s met with Pep, he’s met with Soriano.

What’s the rush?

Cop out!!

The worst bit about the Villa game was the 12 mins that we had to endure afterwards. We were never in danger of conceding again, but still. It felt like an age!
It was a crazy unbelievable fantasy 5 n half minutes. Whatever would of happened, they could never of taken that absolute euphoria from the 3 goals away from us. But yes, them final minutes were absolute fucking hell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.