Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously just not getting announced today. Not a big issue. Doesn’t matter if it’s today, tomorrow, Saturday pre-game or next week as long as it’s done.

He’s quite obviously coming. He’s in Manchester, he’s met with his teammates, he’s met with Pep, he’s met with Soriano.

What’s the rush?
Ran out of flakes for the Whippys. Ffs we are a shitty run club

Cop out!!

The worst bit about the Villa game was the 12 mins that we had to endure afterwards. We were never in danger of conceding again, but still. It felt like an age!

We were always in danger because we had a badly injured and surgery needing Laporte and in pain Stones, previous year CL final errorring Zinny and CL semi final offside scuttling Joao Cancelo in our back line.

So lets not revise things.. we got that across the line by hope, prayer and pure adrenaline.. KDB, Gundogan, Rodri, Sterling's purple patch and mostly Jesus keeping the ball in the corner for what seemed like ages.

what i also love about this besides the return of a great player is all the supposed ITK twatteraty getting outed as complete KFA's
Taking a punt on 5pm or 6pm announcements and nothing happened. Im sure there will be some excuse alog the lines of slight technical issues in the contract or media of the annoucement as a reason for the "delay" to their suppposed info but everyone knows they are chancers....

Welcome back Gundo

Chill out.
He will be on the pitch in his city trackie on Saturday.
Il start my gundo song.
Everyone in 220 will know what I mean
Fully agree

No way this doesn’t get done.

Barca have an expensive shiny new toy who they can’t afford to register.

Getting Gundogan of the wage bill, helps.

Hence why we are where are, who knows what the hold up (even if it is that is), but he was never down to play for us this wk end.

Sub appearance v West Ham and then training during the international break and with him retiring probably starts v Brentford

I think it is a paper work needs to be done with Barca. It could also be the money Barca owes Gundo. I remember them paying the salary every 6 months (for 6 months)
Very strange club.

We were always in danger because we had a badly injured and surgery needing Laporte and in pain Stones, previous year CL final errorring Zinny and CL semi final offside scuttling Joao Cancelo in our back line.

So lets not revise things.. we got that across the line by hope, prayer and pure adrenaline.. KDB, Gundogan, Rodri, Sterling's purple patch and mostly Jesus keeping the ball in the corner for what seemed like ages.
We controlled the game though and they didn’t really have a chance was my reasoning. We were down to the bare bones though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.