Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the ITKs and rumours of reveals are always 1-2 days earlier than we think. Savio was bloody ages.

Maybe it could be that Pep said to a player he would get game time this season like James McAtee, But the Gundogan offer on a free was too good to turn down and Now Peps need to loan McAtee or somebody else

Also, Citytv likes to do a Special welcome video's and everything needs to be timed for a Friday slot with the media
My bet is 10am Friday and official announcement on Citytv

Maybe it could be that Pep said to a player he would get game time this season like James McAtee, But the Gundogan offer on a free was too good to turn down and Now Peps need to loan McAtee or somebody else

Also, Citytv likes to do a Special welcome video's and everything needs to be timed for a Friday slot with the media

I think looking at the reports we always wanted to bring in a midfielder which makes sense. McAtee replaces Gomez/Bobb I think. Nunes will get his chances again.

Don’t predict the time that hasn’t gone well for people today!!

I'd go with that 10am, before Pep's conference at lunchtime, and plenty questions about it

Hope to see Gundo introduced before the Ipswich game, and do his signing on the pitch! Then, given his international retirement, give him a couple of weeks to get in tip-top shape on the training field and in the gym, so he can be in the squad after the international break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.