Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he's not had second thoughts and thought I can't go back to this grim weather
It’s funny, I was walking to work at 6am this morning past City Suites on Chapel St where Gundo, Pep and others live or lived. It was freezing, with the rain driving in my face, and I was thinking it must really be shit at Barca, if he wants to come back to this after just a year. And then I thought that is the difference between Gundo and Cancelo or Torres, Gundo gets Manchester, he gets City and he is up for it. Fingers all crossed that it gets done. He will be a massive plus.

Why only Foden then and at the pitch? I mean maybe, but Gundogan flew into Manchester ... whats hes doing? sitting at the couch when team is training? There is a chance its Gundo! Could not be official though till papers signed too
Could surprise us all and be for both of them arriving together.

It takes long now after the Uk left the EU as he will need a work permit, has to be ratified by the PFA and international clearance from the Spanish FA not sure if one depends upon the other or they can be done concurrently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.