Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
This!!!! He should have been captain last year. Only guy to show zero fear.

While everyone showed some anguish, desperation or despair ( even Pep). My man just quietly knelt down and tightened his laces. The sheer magnitude of that level of confidence made me beam...

A true warrior. Stood up clapped his hands and told the others, let's go.
That attitude isn't as visible in top level football as it should be. Always thought that. See glimpses over the years. Not enough of it.

No its the inside of his right foot and he didn't have one more sec since he was being tackled by Mings and Digne.

What's understated is KDB's very quick with his shots/ passes.. like if Grealish would have tried it, it would have found Mings's shin!
Yeah that's right - inside of right boot but side spin not top spin surely (top spin would make ball bounce up and then we might have had a Sterling-esque debacle!)

This!!!! He should have been captain last year. Only guy to show zero fear.

While everyone showed some anguish, desperation or despair ( even Pep). My man just quietly knelt down and tightened his laces. The sheer magnitude of that level of confidence made me beam...

A true warrior. Stood up clapped his hands and told the others, let's go.
Truth be told, he had had a pretty wretched game until then. But that''s his greatness. After a variety of missed and shanked passes, he produces a moment of sublime genius and sends Villa and Scousers on their way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.