Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget all this tap in v Villa stuff, his finest moment is being responsible for the greatest ever PL comedy face plant

It was beautiful footwork from Mr. Whippy as usual, love the alternative commentary for that game.

Especially with how it rips shreds out of poor Davinson for the face plant...

Last edited:
Maybe he doesn’t expect either of those things
I don't think he will. Just read few things about him bring the returning captain and kova having to give up a shirt. I'm sure he'd wear the armband at some point during games but I think it's important the achievements of last year's squad, when he was in Barca, are recognised also.

Can someone explain the nickname Mr Whippy?

On another matter I’d staggered if he expected to be captain (unless voted by the players) or to get Kova’s number 8

what i also love about this besides the return of a great player is all the supposed ITK twatteraty getting outed as complete KFA's
Taking a punt on 5pm or 6pm announcements and nothing happened. Im sure there will be some excuse alog the lines of slight technical issues in the contract or media of the annoucement as a reason for the "delay" to their suppposed info but everyone knows they are chancers....
They all just want to be first in line with the Scoop :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.