Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget all this tap in v Villa stuff, his finest moment is being responsible for the greatest ever PL comedy face plant
I think this was on Sky and then on MoTD and I remember hearing Linekar laughing in the background at how funny it looked as the defender face planted the pitch. It just shows you how brilliant footwork can put you off balance. Great player, is Gundogan.

I could be wrong but I don't think it's 'that' imminent.

I'm sure it'll still happen, my quids on Saturday and a wave on the pitch but, normally by now someone pops up to say City have done some filming for the announcement.

If he's not announced soon maybe we've hired an ice cream van early this morning, so he can be filmed serving the club staff and teammates...
View attachment 129222
That'd be a perfect intro followed by a goal reel, while the Mr. Whippy theme from alternative commentary plays.
Comes Pep to get a ice cream after the practice and comes Gundo to hand him the ice cream

Gundo looks straight on the camera and says "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in! "

Credits roll

First the news he wanted out of Barca, then Pep agreed. Next showed Ilkay at Barca Airport. Then he's on a plane with about 4500 eager blues tracking him. He lands and then is spotted in Pep's restaurant.

And now he seems to be playing hide and seek.

Feels a bit 'after the Lord Mayor's show' this : l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.