Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not ITK but been told by a mate who works at Walls that the deal is 99% done now that Ilkay ‘Gelato’ Gundogan has been allowed to bring his best mates Ben & Jerry and his Neapolitan manager Haagen-Dazs with him to the club - hoping to announce the deal on Sundae to his hundreds and thousands of fans !
Your information is wafer thin.

Last time, Ilkay set it off by tweeting "announce Guendogan", if my memory serves me well. I wonder if we'll see something similar this time around?

I think this was on Sky and then on MoTD and I remember hearing Linekar laughing in the background at how funny it looked as the defender face planted the pitch. It just shows you how brilliant footwork can put you off balance. Great player, is Gundogan.
SWP did something similar, iirc. I think it was against Norwich (but I could be wrong there), and as he ran towards goal he turned a defender inside out, causing him to spin round and fall to on the floor.

Has to be registered for 12 for him to be in the squad tomorrow?

Announcement at 11 then or will just be paraded on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.