Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems I'm in the minority who don't think it's necessary. I love Gundo, but McAtee, Kovacic, Nunes, Lewis, etc., can all do a job in that 8 role when called upon. I don't think Gundo really has the legs to be a 6/8 hybrid sort of player anymore, either.

I don't know if Gundogan will come back here, but I don't want it to mean less playing time for Kovacic.

Would he suit Girona in their first season in the CL....such knowledge and experience ?

Just oop the coast from Barca so little domestic disruption and possibly the opportunity to do some coaching.

I'm missing the ice cream van sirens on that alternative commentary so it's a Deffo from me. Seriously though, if we could get him in til the end of the season and pay a nominal fee or free then I'd have him here like a shot! Love the guy.

All good news that he’s agreed to leave and he’s willing to come home. But have we showed an interest at all?

Fucking hope so.

Saudi wanting Cancelo might throw a spanner in any swap that was (probably not) in the works.

New coach, new direction, career coming to an end, no time to waste. Türkiye looks like his best bet. Competitive, of Turkiyish decent, warm weather…

Only question now is “Does the Mrs fancy it?!”

Amazing how players get married and, all of a sudden, Manchester doesn’t seem to be the place to be anymore…even though the career is short, but marriage is supposed to be for life?! Can’t wait until he’s 35 to live like a King and Queen anywhere in the world, dear? You can still hop on a plane and go shopping in Paris, like a good little WAG!

And, while that might sound a tad misogynistic, it feels like it’s happened to quite a few City players!
Very misogynistic, cut that shit out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.