Ilkay supports Erdogan / Booed by German fans (P5)

Ferguson supported Tony Blair and he was one of the biggest human rights abusers there’s ever been. Football is a game, completely separate from politics and Gundogan is a good footballer.

Ferguson supported Tony Blair and he was one of the biggest human rights abusers there’s ever been. Football is a game, completely separate from politics and Gundogan is a good footballer.

NOTHING is completely separate from politics, you great doughnut.

NOTHING is completely separate from politics, you great doughnut.

Then nothing is completely separate from anything, you absolute whopper. But in the grand scheme of things, Gundogan’s ‘support’ for Erdogan is completely irrelevant.

This is being blown up waaaaaay out of proportion imo. People are fixating on the words "my dear President, I'm pretty sure that's just the polite way to address a president in Turkish, as in many languages.

Think it was very ill advised to use the words “my president”.
The way his secret service gleefully kick fuck out of foreign protesters with diplomatic immunity he might have played safe than have another long term injury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.