Ilkay supports Erdogan / Booed by German fans (P5)

People slate Gundo for meeting the Turkish Pm yet our own supplies weapons to Saudi/Israel to kill loads of innocent people.

Disappointing.

As a Hellenic-Canadian, seeing the provocative actions of the Turks in the Mediterranean and around the world, and the type of 'leadership' Turkey is under with Erdogen, I must say I think differently of him now. Great footballers n'all..

Same as Russian football players having to smile for Putin or even supporting him in the context of a strong leader/dictator being probably better than the alternative vacuum.

IMO none of us in our coshy countries are in a position to judge.

Some ppl just love stiring, esp the red tops. So a guy meets the president of the country of his father and half his family. Big deal, doesn't signify approval,

to be fair they are just expressing their opinions- In its own way it's no different to booing the champions league anthem but for much more lifechanging reasons for those concerned

People slate Gundo for meeting the Turkish Pm yet our own supplies weapons to Saudi/Israel to kill loads of innocent people.

Would you like to get face to face with Teresa May? She should just print off thousands of passport portraits of herself and flog them instead. Drop them on the enemy and watch them run away screaming. I know it's brutal compared to the nuclear option but you have to think of the environment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.