ill be honest and say im very worried because

mcfcdave

i dont know but for some reason im starting to loose interest in the clubs cureent affairs.this is the first time its ever happened to me but im just sick and tired of the club as a whole and the way we work.im not a glorey hunter because i never felt like this is division 2 and its not as if weve had a bad season.its just the way the club is and run i find it horendus and how the club is famous for sacking managers and always being linked with sacking mancini,and for huge squad turnarounds.i think this may be it.what can i do about this people?please help me.

nijinskybell said:
Stick with it.

You and City will be fine. :-)

Good times are coming.

i here good times are comming every year,but they never do because we always fall short at the final hurdle.i love the soul of the club but im starting to get very annoyed with how the club is as a whole.i think this is why i am loosing interest.

Dont know your level of support mate but I felt exactly the same when we moved from MR to COMS and gave it a rest for a while but it's in your blood I am afraid.

You would regret jacking it IMO

mcfcdave said:
i dont know but for some reason im starting to loose interest in the clubs cureent affairs.this is the first time its ever happened to me but im just sick and tired of the club as a whole and the way we work.im not a glorey hunter because i never felt like this is division 2 and its not as if weve had a bad season.its just the way the club is and run i find it horendus and how the club is famous for sacking managers and always being linked with sacking mancini,and for huge squad turnarounds.i think this may be it.what can i do about this people?please help me.

grow some balls?

ok you ve got me, i ll go along with it then... have you tried the top floor of your local car park

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.