Ill get my tin hat on!

Bombo said:
mcfc_nick said:
right i have seen too many 'robinho's shit' threads so i cant be arsed reading through all the pages (read first 3) and im going to say 1 thing and not come back to this thread.

robinho is world class! i dont want to see him tracking back a lot if at all! he is a quality play maker who can produce amazing things with a ball at his feet and where do i want to see him? in the final third of the pitch! if he's tracking back he's more than likely to be receiving the ball in our half but id rather see him in the opposing half, receiving the ball, doing a couple of tricks, and producing a spark of magic in the right area of the pitch! i want to see him with the ball as much as possible and if he tracks back he may win the ball but in his own half where he will have to pass the ball on to somebody else as he is not likely to run the length of the field!

now can we stop with the 'robinho's shit/robinho's fault' threads as
1) there is already too many
2) there are 10 other players who are playing as badly
3) the only reason you're doing them is because he is world class or because you're attention seeking!

fair point nick but I think everyone recognizes his ability I started this thread and it was never about him tracking back thats the last thing you want him doing. Do you think we are using him correctly then ie hes wasted left of a 4-3-3 what about a 4-4-1-1 if you know what I mean Robinho behind the Boj thats what i want to see.

hes played there his whole career! he knows how to play it but for teams such as brazil and real madrid he played it more as a free role and was quality! now hes being asked to work harder and track back so is not playing in a free role where imo he would be at his most dangerous!

Robinho was dog shit, yes everybody played badly yesterday but that was a one off, Robinho has been shit for months.
He is too slow to play as a winger, far too greedy, holds on to the ball too long, ends up losing it and putting the defence under unnecessary pressure, I saw this yesterday on numerous occasions.

Too all of you who think he does'nt need to track back think back to the game when sturridge played there, running back winning tackles and then coming forward with the ball, Robinho should be doing the same thing, not least for the reason that it motivates all the other players around you.

If anyone else in the team had played this badly for this long they would have been out long ago. Elano only needs to have 1 shit game and isn't seen for weeks. It is a sensitive issue for Hughes but I would like too see him dropped for sturridge and let him have a couple of weeks on the bench to see if he can make an impact from there.

NeverSeenATrophy
You should consider changing your name to Neverseenafootballmatch. :)

If you think that Robinho has been our worst player on the road then you are being very selective about what you watch when you are watching us.

Yesterday he was one of our best players. Energetic, working back, making tackles, and trying to generate something in attack.

But in some peoples opinion, Robinho is the reason for every loss, regardless of how the rest of the team played.

How about our defense that has been leaking goals left and right, our strikers who have only managed something like 13 goals in 14 away games, or our midfield who cannot piece together the game. There is enough blame for everyone. Yet after every loss there are similar threads "Should we sell Robinho" "Sit Robinho" "Robinho caused the financial crisis" "Robinho does not care about City, Sell Him"...

Bombo said:
seen the game robinho was utter shit couldnt even control the ball. I think hes a great player but his head has gone was a shadow of himself today where was bojinov if he wasnt carrying a knock he should have started after his performance against sunderland and yes i know arsenal are way ahead of us and this has nothing to do with todays result but robinho is a shambles at the moment its like starting the game a man down. Do your worst robbie lovers!
You didn't even see the game,another abuse junkie after a loss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.