I'm a Belieber

Stevies Bald Head!

I'm a 23 year old lad interested in women who for years couldn't stand the man. I've just listened to his new song 3 times on the trot in the car and bobbed my head continuously like the fucking Churchill dog.

The same happened with One Direction.

Should I seek help??

200.gif

Bieber is cool. M*******y can only dream of having the street credibility that wee Justin has. I've even got a (heavily modified) song of his in my collection. There, I said it.

I'm a 23 year old lad interested in women who for years couldn't stand the man. I've just listened to his new song 3 times on the trot in the car and bobbed my head continuously like the fucking Churchill dog.

Should I seek help??
After reading that I am now also nodding my head continuously in exactly the same fashion.
Yes is the answer, absolutely.

Should I seek help??
ug0de3e8-b68.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.