I'm a celebrity.... 2014

I don't like quitters
She had a game plan i reckon,walk out and get all the headlines for the next few days,go on this morning etc,selfish cow

karen7 said:
I don't like quitters
She had a game plan i reckon,walk out and get all the headlines for the next few days,go on this morning etc,selfish cow
Don't beat about the bush Kazza; tell us what you really think of her!

karen7 said:
jimharri said:
karen7 said:
I don't like quitters
Don't beat about the bush Kazza; tell us what you really think of her!

That was gentle haha

I agree with you, she shouldn't have been in there in the first place, waste of space. I think they should have the odd normal in there, I'd be well up for a week or 2 chilling with randoms.

karen7 said:
I don't like quitters

I just hope she doesn't get 2 weeks lounging around that 5 star hotel. Get her on the first flight home, economy class and the press just ignore her. Pathetic excuse of a celebrity.

karen7 said:
I don't like quitters
Are you seriously pillorying someone for having a "game plan" on a show which involves people pretending to go into a jungle, which is , in actual, fact an outside broadcast television studio full of other 'c' and 'd' list celebrities desperately trying to climb up the greasy pole of fame - all designed, it has to be said, to maximise ratings and, ultimately, advertising revenue for the benefit of shareholders.

As far as I'm concerned she's very much entered into the spirit of proceedings.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
karen7 said:
I don't like quitters
Are you seriously pillorying someone for having a "game plan" on a show which involves people pretending to go into a jungle, which is , in actual, fact an outside broadcast television studio full of other 'c' and 'd' list celebrities desperately trying to climb up the greasy pole of fame - all designed, it has to be said, to maximise ratings and, ultimately, advertising revenue for the benefit of shareholders.

As far as I'm concerned she's very much entered into the spirit of proceedings.
Does anyone remember after the first series they did a behind the scenes documentary and they showed the out door set complete with under cover lighting rig etc ? Isn't it in the grounds of a hotel anyway ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.