I'm a celebrity, part 316.........

jimharri

That David van Day. What a wanker. He had a couple of hits back in the seventies, and he's waltzed in like he's the dog's. Love to know what Martina Navratilova thinks of him.

jimharri said:
tueartsboots said:
jimharri said:
That David van Day. What a wanker. He had a couple of hits back in the seventies, and he's waltzed in like he's the dog's. Love to know what Martina Navratilova thinks of him.

Definitely NOT her type !!
Oh, I don't know. He seems a big girl's blouse!

And how far dare we take this? Girly bloke yes, certain activity possibly-- I'll stop there, you've already lost to a 15 year old lass ( and a Pie Eater at that) !!!! lol ;-)

tueartsboots said:
jimharri said:
tueartsboots said:
jimharri said:

And how far dare we take this? Girly bloke yes, certain activity possibly-- I'll stop there, you've already lost to a 15 year old lass ( and a Pie Eater at that) !!!! lol ;-)
Can't handle these bloody teenagers!

jimharri said:

He is great TV that David "Burger" Van Dollar bloke. Can start a fight in an empty house.
I love him, he's such a c*nt, I can't help but admire him.

jimharri said:
tueartsboots said:
jimharri said:
tueartsboots said:
jimharri said:

V naughty I ken, Bet you wish you could !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tueartsboots said:
jimharri said:
tueartsboots said:
jimharri said:
tueartsboots said:
jimharri said:

A bit young for me! She can call back in 15 years time, when I'll be 33!!

jimharri said:
tueartsboots said:
jimharri said:
tueartsboots said:
jimharri said:
tueartsboots said:
jimharri said:

A bit young for me! She can call back in 15 years time, when I'll be 33!!

My reply, sounds like Rolex !

Anyone even watching this shit? All the "Strictly come dancing on ice in the jungle factor" is getting really boring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.