Im a very mad egg

JB THE ROOSTER

either working or in any one of the pubs in the le
Im very very mad, just found out that the bus i get to work is being cancelled, the service is being stopped at the end of march because of apparent political conflicts between the council and Stagecoach.

I get the 191 from the A6 in Stockport to Poynton so after this has been cancelled i have two choices, either get the train at a cost of £100 a month or an hour walk to work.

The walking would do me good though i must admit, usually a trim 11 and half stone but because of recent drinking after splitting up with ex i've gone up to 13 stone.

Thing is though the bus i always packed, school kids etc...

JB THE ROOSTER said:
Im very very mad, just found out that the bus i get to work is being cancelled, the service is being stopped at the end of march because of apparent political conflicts between the council and Stagecoach.

I get the 191 from the A6 in Stockport to Poynton so after this has been cancelled i have two choices, either get the train at a cost of £100 a month or an hour walk to work.

The walking would do me good though i must admit, usually a trim 11 and half stone but because of recent drinking after splitting up with ex i've gone up to 13 stone.

Thing is though the bus i always packed, school kids etc...

get a moped or pushbike cheaper than paying £100 per month on train

Isn't the Bakerbus 391 replacing the stagecoach 191 Poynton/Stockport service?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.