I'm At The BM crossroads.

Not sure if I'm renewing my season ticket, probably won't right now. Not been enjoying games this season for several reasons. Thinking of moving on from being obsessed with City, even thinking of moving on from here. Almost 11 years now. I don't know why you feel like this, what do you think? The mods will be relieved!

I won't be offended if you think I'm a bit of a ****. Even a lot of a ****. One had to be ever so PC nowadays!; )
"Think"?

JOKING, in case anyone on here gets angry at me making such a remark.

Not sure if I'm renewing my season ticket, probably won't right now. Not been enjoying games this season for several reasons. Thinking of moving on from being obsessed with City, even thinking of moving on from here. Almost 11 years now. I don't know why you feel like this, what do you think? The mods will be relieved!

I won't be offended if you think I'm a bit of a ****. Even a lot of a ****. One had to be ever so PC nowadays!; )

Not renewing your season ticket! You could very well live to regret that. You can always return to BM but once your seat is gone. Not sure what the waiting list is like or what seats are available for new season ticket holders should you change your mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.