I'm back in the booth for the Arsenal game

Citysmith

I'm asking you guys for a bit of ammo. I can imagine that the Arsenal fan will whine like a 5 year old about our spending.

Arsenal for me rip their fans off by charging the Earth to watch football at the Emirates.

I also know that Arsenal were given a huge cash injection when Platt and Bergkamp were signed, would love more details on that. Arsenal buying their way back into top flight football. Any other ammo would be appreciated.

Hope the footballing Gods will be shining on City again always makes the job a lot easier.

Big game for us, hope I can give it more of this:-

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SoDCkCDfzU&list=LLt6zwNS1x8H8ELTm0X34bsA&index=6&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

Obviously any jibes about Adebayor (ok didn't work out for us, but he's now at spuds!!), Clichy, Nasri.......... Van Persie

If the **** mentions Nasri tell him to fuck off. Seriously whats the problem? We gave them a very fair price and he moved to a club going for the title.

We pay over the odds for players and they say thats a bad thing?

They go round unsettling players getting them on the cheap or even free! They are lorded for it but the other team doesnt get a fair transfer fee. It's happened loads of times so remind them of that!

TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT!!!

Ask him did they really pay £10M for francis jeffers....
And if he starts going on about our spending and our wages,tell him should we forget that sol campbell was on £100 grand a week in 2001...
Apart from that a few stray elbows in the cockney twats chops when we score would be great viewing...

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Take it, take it! Take it Bobby Charlton!

I watched his 6.1 fanzone loads:-) take that chaz and Dave was also funny mr spurs fan lost the plot at 2.2 i bet it felt good when Mario scored?

He will only slag you and our club of about the money we spent so just tell him we haven't finished mate van persie next :-) trust me my arsenal mates see there arse when i say that. They say he doesn't play for money and would never go to city. I just say back you rip your fans of take millions from us and you go and buy gervinho?

I'd keep saying something to the effect that "RVP looks a good player, how much do you reckon the Arsenal board would accept for him in the summer"? "Where's the fiction section in this stadium, I've brought some books back that I borrowed when we played you in the cup." "You're going to have to free up your Thursday evenings next season." "How many players on the pitch did Arsene poach from other club's academies?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.